We are back! Brendan went missing last week having gone camping last week rather than spend an hour or so talking with me. Since I’ve been in a pop mood, we opened with Annie’s cover of “Two of Hearts” and ended with MU’s “Paris Hilton”.
We talk about:
* Go Girl, the female urination device
* Snowpiercer and The Host
* Grieving Koreans
* Brendan’s adventures in Sequoia
* Hobby Lobby and the war against women and the Affordable Care Act
* What if Christians chose the wrong religion?
* Power bottoms and how easy it is to mock fundamentalist Christians
* My illiteracy
* Shia LaBeouf and performance art
* Menstrual blood and its use in protest
* Fuck the Human Rights Campaign
* Two minutes of sports (which became 10 minutes)
You can subscribe to the podcast with the RSS feed or on iTunes.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download