It’s been several weeks since our last podcast, and upon hearing this episode I have to warn you all: I call a lot of people cunts. We didn’t really talk about our absence at all, but we did have plenty to talk about.
– Right off the bat I talk shit about Grimes and Adele and how fucking dull their music is. Then we talk shit about Eddie Redmayne, St. Vincent and most of David Byrne’s work.
– We give a lot of praise to Mad Max Fury Road and Creed.
– Brendan is offended that I am not a huge TV Buffy fan.
– We talk about this “Golden State of Television” and my ambivalence towards it.
– I talk about my goal of becoming the Supreme Leader of America.
– I rail against Caitlyn Jenner and what a stupid cunt she is.
– Sofia Coppola love segues to Matthew Barney hate.
– Zack Greinke going to the Diamondbacks, and Yasiel Puig talk.
The podcast opens with Peaches’ “Dick in the Air” and ends with Haujobb’s “Failure”.
You can subscribe to the podcast via RSS feed. As always you can subscribe via iTunes. Also like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter @JimmyBramlett and @walrusmaster.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
One thought on “Ep. 67 – Mediocre Art”