Things happened last week. Brendan couldn’t record last Saturday, and Jimmy’s grandmother was too sick for Jimmy to leave the house.
– Brendan loves his herbal Italian liqueurs, and Jimmy has awful hangover prevention measures.
– Brendan liked the movie In and Out. Jimmy misses Shalom Harlow and the era of the supermodels.
– Jimmy doesn’t understand the appeal of superheros.
– Jimmy also doesn’t understand why people are obsessed with Star Wars and thinks Barbarella is a much better movie.
– Manny Ramirez laced a drink with Viagra back in the 2004 Red Sox playoff run. It worked.
– Brendan wanted to talk about Mayweather-Pacquiao. Jimmy talked about every other sports event instead.
– Jimmy gloated over Chelsea clinching the Premier League title. We segued into talking about High Fidelity.
– We’re going to start an advice segment!!!!!! Email us your questions!!!!!
The podcast starts with KMFDM’s “Son of a Gun” and ends with Belle and Sebastian’s “Piazza, New York Catcher”.
You can subscribe to the podcast via RSS feed. As always you can subscribe via iTunes. Also like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter @JimmyBramlett and @walrusmaster.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download