The last podcast we did was pretty fucking depressing. Two weeks later, we’re both in a more upbeat mood. Brendan quit his job, and Jimmy was formally diagnosed with depression! FUN! We talk about:
– Brendan is FUNEMPLOYED!!!!!!!!!
– Jimmy’s first joke fell flat.
– Jimmy hates Easter clothes. Brendan loves them.
– Brendan thinks Jimmy has sex like Eeyore.
– The lads talk about Wrigley Field’s still ongoing renovations despite the season starting today.
– Jimmy is so happy that he’s been formally diagnosed with depression! And his 36th birthday!
– We talk about Scientology and when Brendan dressed up as Xenu.
– Jimmy wonders what kind of religion he can make up to discriminate against breeders in Indiana.
– We make fun of Indiana.
– Jimmy might go to a wedding if they served pizza at the reception.
We open the show with The (International) Noise Conspiracy’s “Abolish Work” and end with Nine Inch Nails’s “Heresy”.
You can subscribe to the podcast via RSS feed. As always you can subscribe via iTunes. Also like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter @JimmyBramlett and @walrusmaster.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download