In this podcast we opted to use Skype instead of Google Chat/Hangouts, and Brendan’s audio level is much better. In this episode we talk about:
– Early ’90s hip hop and In Living Color and Cross Colors
– Branson, Missouri and Yakov Smirnov!
– Why we prefer Magic Mountain
– Fuck Matthew Harrison
– Driving around aimlessly at all hours of the night during high school.
– The joys of the late-night coffee shop while underage.
– How much Los Angeles has changed over the last 20 years.
– Where we used to hang out at the Santa Monica Promenade in the mid- to late-90s.
– RIP Midnight Special
– Television and our mini half-assed Emmys review.
– Yasiel Puig lip-syncing to Phil Collins while holding onto Scott Van Slyke lovingly.
– Brendan’s going on vacation!!!
– Other sports nonsense.
The music featured are Black Sheep’s “The Choice Is Yours” and Faith No More’s “Epic”.