We here at The B&J Podcast have taken a leap in the 2010s. For the first time Brendan and Jimmy were separated by 30 miles while recording this podcast via Google Hangout. It’s surprising it’s taken 18 podcasts, but finally they’ve broken. They just can’t stand the sight of one another anymore.
In this podcast we talk about:
– Jimmy’s apology to Lost Highway
– The Simpsons marathon on FXX
– Why all Premier League games need to be night games
– The awesomeness of Tilda Swinton and Orbital’s video for “The Box”
– Keith Flint and how stupid he was given a voice by The Prodigy
– How stupid the Emmys are
– Henry Rollins and his fuck-suicide piece
– AIDS Healthcare Foundation and their anti-Truvada campaign
The songs played are the Aphrodite Remix of Nine Inch Nails’ “The Perfect Drug” and Orbital’s “The Box”.