A couple of changes to the B&J Podcast. Firstly, as you will notice in this episode, there are no more musical breaks. Just a song at the beginning, a song to close and that’s it. Secondly, this podcast will become a weekly podcast. We’re trying to get this to a more manageable length, so if the podcast is more frequent then maybe it will help? Don’t worry. We have our doubts about this, too.
The songs we played were Failure’s “Stuck On You” and “The Nurse Who Loved Me” to celebrate their concert at the Henry Fonda Theater on June 18.
What we talk about:
* The first ever Hello Kitty Convention
* Stockroom’s kink classes and why they’re important
* Brendan’s new computer
* My trip to the Watts Towers including being called “eccentric” at Hawkins House of Burgers
* Final thoughts on the IV shooter and hashtag activism
* LA Pride
* Folsom Street and Dore Alley Fairs
* Former MLB catcher Matt Treanor’s experience at Folsom