It’s been a bit, but we’re back! We’re alive (relatively) and fighting the impending depression that are our lives with being preoccupied about stupid shit. We don’t know how successful we are, but here is the product for you to consume and prod and poke at.
In this episode we talk about:
– Brendan’s vacation to the Murder, She Wrote house.
– What the hell Jimmy does to support himself and how we cannot deal with real world jobs anymore.
– Diaries and Jimmy’s recent obsession with them.
– Chase Utley and the Dodgers series against the Mets.
– The crazy seventh inning of the Rangers-Jays Game 5.
– Lamar Odom, drugs and how dead San Francisco is.
The episode opens with Placebo’s “The Bitter End” and ends with Rank Pulla’s “J’adore FF”.