We took the week off. I went and had a “wild” weekend while Brendan played video games nonstop in his darkened apartment. In this episode we talk about:
– Burning Man. Maybe Brendan will ship my ass over to Burning Man next year to either to document it or to kill me.
– My grandmother is going to kill me and I bitch and bitch and bitch. Brendan is not sympathetic.
– I tried to play a video game. Poorly.
– 9/11 remembrances!!! How fun!
– We talk MTV original programming and being gay in high school.
– We then doubled back to 9/11 and the crazy conspiracy theories out there!
The episode opens with The Unicorns’ “William, Clap Your Hands” and ends with The Pixies’ “Bone Machine”.
You can subscribe to the podcast via RSS feed. As always you can subscribe via iTunes. Also like us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter @JimmyBramlett and @walrusmaster.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download