This one is a longer episode. I guess we were really gabby, even though I edited a good chunk of this. We talk about:
– Watersports and beyond into diaper fetishes. In the process Brendan went on a big digression about our drought in California, gets extra hostile towards me.
– We talk about the Rentboy.com bust, the Ashley Madison hack and the scumbag puritanical schadenfreude revelers.
– I cut Brendan off in the middle of a thought as his roomie walks in inadvertently. Brendan gets butthurt.
– Coffeeshops and coffee culture of our late adolescence!
– Blogs and whether people keep online journals/diaries anymore.
The episode opens with The Books’s “That Right Ain’t Shit” and ends with Broken Social Scene’s “KC Accidental.”