Better late than never some people would suppose. It’s debatable if they ever listened to this podcast. It’s a special weekday episode of the B&J Podcast, and that just means we rushed through things on Skype. We talked about:
– The umbrella revolution going on in Hong Kong and that Rihanna is not involved with it. Ella. Ella. Ella.
– Brendan’s 35th birthday.
– No Wolf Dick’s segment, Law and Order SVU game Brendan wants to do. But we talk about Mariska Hargitay’s mom and how she allegedly boned Anton LaVey.
– Jimmy’s crap baseball predictions.
– The Breeders and their shit show a couple of weeks ago.
– Running play by play of the A’s-Royals Wild Card game.
The songs featured in this episode were Siouxsie and the Banshees’ “Hong Kong Garden” and Keisza’s cover of Haddaway’s dance hit classic “What Is Love”.
If you previously subscribed to this podcast via RSS feed, please update the URL. As always you can subscribe via iTunes. Also like us on Facebook. Is that all? I think that’s all.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download